cherish_lyfe

cherish_lyfe

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Odds & Ends





Wow, has it really been so long since I have posted? Neglecting blog = bad!

Anyways, obvi I got engaged since my last post, it was all that I imagined and more. My man is so ridic awesome. <3!!!

It's nearing the end of our fantabulous first year of dental school. It's been filled with a whole lotta madness, and towards the end a whole lotta misplaced concentration. We just had our Cl II Amalgam competency, with an indirect #14 prep. I have to say this was the most confident I have been going into a competency, and the first time I did not panic! Maybe it was Dr. Stevenson's pep talk right before. I should tell him to give me one of those every competency. We also finished up with Musculo, for which our grade was based on one 47 question final. I hate classes like that. I need at LEAST two tests!!! Or at least more questions. Don't you just hate it when you study and study and only get to test on 1 of the 23423 things you studied? Me too.

Anyways, ONE MORE FINAL tomorrow and I am officially DONE WITH FIRST YEAR! I can't believe this day has come so soon. But THANK GOD, literally. Couldn't have done it without Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment