cherish_lyfe

cherish_lyfe

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year... New Me? I think NOT.

Christmas



Christmas Dinn w/ Sisterhood


New Years in Vegas

It's 2011!!! I have successfully completed 1 semester of dental school and am procrastinating on my second as I type! I think break took all of my willpower right out of me. Or maybe it's this cold I have. Whatever the case may be, I am eternally grateful for 2010. So many people were fb-ing how their 2010 sucked and 2011 is their year! Well for me, 2010 was a great year. Every year is a great year... no matter what. We are lucky to be living, and we should enjoy as much of it as we can!!!

2010 gold stars:
- getting into WesternU!
- new friends @ dental school
- old friends : L4, Sisterhood, 310 krew
- another year w/ my love!
- family family family
- learning new traditions that have existed in my family for years
- making new traidtions with my honey
- New York, June 2010
- All my SF and Vegas trips
- community service
- a whole year with the kitties

2011 hopes and dreams:
- lose the weight gained from the wrong shot *dundundun*
- take my vitamins regularly
- get good grades
- stay on budget $$$ (this is a hard one!)
- KIT with friends
- VOLUNTEER more
- run for positions in ASDA & SGA
- run more
- pray more
- go to the snow!
- internal cleanse
- scrapbook
- find time to go to all the Drs appointments I've been skipping
- GET MY HAIR CUT (been saying this since 08-2010)

"only got 86400 seconds in a day to turn it all around or throw it all away. gotta LIVE LIKE WE'RE DYING" ... or live like we are LIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment