cherish_lyfe

cherish_lyfe

Friday, November 12, 2010

charity water.

So this year I decided to donate my Christmas to Charity: Water. If you feel so led, in place of any gifts I may have received, I'd like to request a donation instead. Do not feel obligated at all, and only give what you can. Anything is appreciated. Remember that for just $20, you can give water to a person for TWENTY years!!

the link to my page is: www.mycharitywater.org/cherish_lyfe

This year my family was inspired to do something good... and I've been moved in remembering all that I am blessed with. This year, let's remember that it is not just our own little world, population:me.

"In my own little world it hardly ever rains
I've never gone hungry, always felt safe
I got some money in my pocket, shoes on my feet
In my own little world, population: me
What if there's a bigger picture?
What if I'm missing out?
What if there's a greater purpose, I could be living right now
outside my own little world"

-Matthew West Lyrics

Merry Christmas!

<3.>

No comments:

Post a Comment