cherish_lyfe

cherish_lyfe

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

truly blessed...

me, taking a nap, after studying "dead body book" for hours.

Exhausted, but truly blessed.

One of my favorite songs is "What Faith Can Do" by Kutless, with my favorite line being "doesn't matter what you've heard, impossible is not a word, just a reason for someone not to try." In God, all things ARE possible. That line is my ringtone, just to remind me when times are tough that it's just God pruning.

I just shoved 3 weeks of anatomy, reduced to 2 weeks because of our school schedule, into my brain... and survived the class and final. More than survived. And I am so grateful! Now with the looming task of MCBM's 4-6 hours of lecture a day ahead of me, I only pray for the strength and focus to put it all down and do the same thing all over again.

On a brighter note, I am heading out to a CFC potluck tomorrow, how nice it will be to fellowship around food with some fellow WesternU-ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment